Saturday, April 7, 2012

10 year mission reunion at Salt Lake City

10 years...really? When I got back with the sisters it was like stepping back in time, everyone looked and acted the same but we all were carrying babies! It was so nice seeing most everyone that could attend (4 of my companions were at the reunion). Sisters made it from all around the world...Scotland, Switzerland, and Brazil. A special thanks to Mike for helping with the kids during the reunion while I mingled.


We also went to the zoo with some friends and of course we rode the merry-go-round.

President and Sister Cook.

Me, "sister Phillips" (companion) and "Sister Davis".

We stayed at Brian and Meghan's house in Orem, unfortunately they were gone at the time so we didn't get to see them. However we saw plenty of their cats, Mr. Bow Jangles and Parley. The girls absolutely loved them and I'm sure they were happy to see us go.


My dear friend Lizza. We spent most of the weekend with her family. We were never companions but did serve together in Texas and are life long friends. Sadly this is the only picture we got.

For more mission pictures see my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment