Monday, July 5, 2010

Grilling on the 4th and the 5th!

I got school off since the 4th was on a Sunday. We had a few neighbors over to test out the new grill. I've always wanted to try and do BBQ, so I got one of the iconic Weber kettle grills. It worked great, so I decided to up the ante and do ribs! Since we live in St. Louis, we had to do it St. Louis style. Thank goodness for the internet! I used the instructions at Amazingribs.com. What a great website!

I smoked the ribs in apple wood and kept the temperature low and cooked slow about 5-6 hours and they were delicious!


Even Mazy liked them and the only meat she eats is chicken strips and fish sticks!

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute. I love that she spit the strawberry out for the ribs. That's funny. I want to see more of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those ribs look good! And Mazy proved they were:) She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete