Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Austin Texas

Mike had an orthodontic conference in Washington DC for 5 days so Mazy and I went to Austin Texas to visit my sister, Tori, and her family. She has a 4 yo daughter Emmaline, the girls really enjoyed playing together. Emmaline was a great cousin and let Mazy play with all her toys. It was a lot of fun, hopefully we can do it again soon!

Here's Mazy playing Peek a boo with Emmaline's sunglasses.

We went swimming and the girls had a lot of fun. Emmaline was a brave girl and went out in the deep (4 foot) end with an inflatable tube and Mommy.

I just love this girls smile and the best part is she does it a lot. Mazy walked around in the pool with my help, she didn't seem to even notice the cold water....I wish I could say the same.

Tori and Emmaline warming up in the sun.

Here's the tutu I made Emmaline. She thought it would be fun to put ALL her dress up clothes on, I don't think she'll ever be a fashion consultant. Mazy is posing in some fairy wings that she thought would look better in the front.


My parents sent the girls a box full of books, dresses, and toys.

I think they enjoyed the box the most. Emmaline would say, "does Mazy want to get in the box and play with me?" I think you know the answer by the look on her face.

Emmaline sporting her new swimsuit, hat, and shades.

Me and the girls, if you look close Emmaline's lips are blue.

Mazy sitting in Emmaline's soft chair. You can really see her 6 teeth in this photo. Don't let her sweet smile fool you they are very sharp and she's not afraid to prove that to you!

Here's the dresses my parents gave them. We just got back from church in this pic.





Mazy is still 11 mo (barely). She took her very first step on April 18th, look at her now in 2 short weeks.


Emmaline plays with Mazy after lunch

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe she's walking so well. She seems so old. Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those videos are cute! Looks like Mazy and Emmaline had fun together. Can't wait to see you all this weekend! I can hardly believe how well Mazy is walking (almost running)!!

    ReplyDelete