Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CAUGHT crib chewing!



Last week Mazy woke up with small black specks on her chin, I couldn't figure out where they came from. Later that day I noticed the side wall of her crib had scratched marks and realized she was chewing her crib. Not just a few scratches but the entire side had been gnawed through the varnish and to the wood center! I took a picture after one night of "feeding". That day I went to babies R us for some plastic crib protectors. We always knew Mazy wasn't a picky eater. Mike said at least is wasn't a dog biscuit (family joke).

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny. She really dug in deep. Did you guys get a new crib? I couldn't tell...I don't know what she was sitting in in the picture. She looks so much like Mike in this picture! I think it's the eyes...not sure. Super cute though. Really funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you also spelled Kelda's last name wrong on your links. :) (Frazier)

    ReplyDelete