Sunday, November 29, 2009




t

Here's the birthday cake that Diana and I made for Laura (a friend in the ward) For those who know how well my sister Tori makes cakes I'm ashamed to publish these pictures of my feeble attempts. The duck tub was given from Grandma Sandy - Mazy loves it! This is my latest bow. Mazy is starting to realize that something is on her head and takes it off. So sad, are the bow days starting to dwindle to an end already??? Her latest favorite thing to do is ride on dad's shoulders and grab his hair.

2 comments:

  1. Pshhhh. Whatever. And that bow is so cute! Did you do the crochet thing too? That's awesome. That first picture when she's on Mike's shoulders, she looks a lot like Emmaline when she was that age. She's so cute. Those are fun pictures. You should put them up more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't do the crochet headband, just the bow.

    ReplyDelete