Friday, September 11, 2009

4 Months Old




Mazy went to Docs 4 Kids for her 4 month check up with Dr. LaBarge. In memory of our ever competitive Grandma we have to post that she is in the 95th percentile for height, 90% for weight, and 60% for head circumference. She now weighs 16 pounds and growing fast. Her favorite thing now is to blow "raspberries" and talk to herself in the mirror. If I find my power cord to the video camera I'll get her on video, until then here's a picture with one of the latest bows that I made (thanks to sumo's sweet stuff).

12 comments:

  1. Cute Bow. Mazy is a smiley baby has been since she was born. She is still the only newborn I have a picture of smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that bow is really cute. Good job. Her little grin is really cute too. Don't take this the wrong way, but in some of her pictures where she's smiling a lot, she kind of looks like Grandad. I mean, she really doesn't look like him, except for maybe the bald part, but sometimes when she smiles I can kind of see it. But she's super duper cute, and Emmaline really likes that she's smiling in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mom is in there a little bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute!! She is getting so big! She almost weighs as much as Claire :) I love her bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow turned out great! She's super cute! Looks like you are enjoying life as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori, She totally looks like grandad. I was hoping that I was the only one that saw it, or that I was sleep deprived, but it must be true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mazy looks as sweet as she is :) Your bows look professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not like it makes her look weird or anything, she's still so so cute, but just occasionally when you glance at some pictures, you think, wait a minute. I think she kind of looks like mom a little bit in those pics too, which makes sense, because mom looked like grandad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More pictures, more pictures, more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More pictures, more pictures, more pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...more pictures,more pictures, more pictures, more pictures...

    ReplyDelete